To exchange your iPhone to iOS 13 public beta 2, you’ll ought to be an iOS beta tester. You can be part of by way of Apple’s beta site, download and install the configuration profile, then exchange over the air. If you already have the profile put in, go to Settings –> Fundamental –> Software program program Substitute to start out the arrange of the most recent beta assemble, or you’ll wait until it installs mechanically if “Automatic Updates” is enabled.
The iOS & iPadOS 13 SDK provides help for creating apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact devices working iOS & iPadOS 13. The SDK comes bundled with Xcode 11 beta accessible from Beta Software program program Downloads. For information on the compatibility requirements for Xcode 11, see Xcode 11 Beta three Launch Notes.
Enhance your iPhone to the most recent accessible mannequin of iOS 13 beta sooner than upgrading any paired watches to watchOS 6 beta or a extra moderen mannequin of watchOS 6 beta. (51366653)
Fundamental – Recognized Factors
- The EU amount prohibit warning will not appear when exceeding the utmost amount prohibit. (51068683)
- Following an exchange to iOS & iPadOS 13, clients with large image libraries might wish to attend for an extended interval whereas their machine exhibits the Apple model with a progress bar. (51147659)
Fundamental – Resolved Factors
- Tapping hyperlinks not causes apps to show into unresponsive for a timeframe after updating to iOS & iPadOS 13 beta. (51222428)
- Wallpapers continually present appropriately. (45300725)
- The Wi-Fi icon is consistently displayed inside the standing bar when Wi-Fi is on. (51512334)
Fundamental – Deprecations
- The UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend secret’s not supported in iOS & iPadOS 13. Substitute your apps to take care of modern multitasking. (43958234)
Train – Resolved Factors
- Train behaves as anticipated when you faucet on VO2 max in Developments. (51539836)
App Retailer – Resolved Factors
- SKStoreProductViewController not returns a clear net web page. (50955943)
Apple CryptoKit – Resolved Factors
- Clients are prompted to authenticate when using the SecureEnclave API with entry administration set on keys. (51279188)
Audio – New Choices
- Voice Processing mode can now be enabled on AVAudioEngine. (50906329)
- New AVAudioNode varieties could be utilized to wrap a user-defined block for sending or receiving data in precise time.
- A model new methodology is obtainable for an AVAudioEngine-based app to retrieve a list of all nodes related to an AVAudioEngine event.
- A model new rendering mode in AVAudioEnvironmentNode selects the proper spatial audio rendering algorithm mechanically based on the output machine.
- A model new AVAudioSession property permits system sounds and haptics to play whereas the session actively makes use of audio enter.
- A model new enumeration, AVAudioSession.PromptStyle, informs apps which kind of voice rapid they should play based on totally different audio train inside the system.
- AVAudioSession.RouteSharingPolicy now permits apps to specify route-sharing insurance coverage insurance policies so their audio and video routes to the equivalent location as AirPlay.
- Audio Unit Extensions now help shopper presets which is perhaps accessible all through all host features.
Audio – Deprecations
- The OpenAL framework is deprecated and stays present for compatibility features. Transition to AVAudioEngine for spatial audio efficiency.
- AUGraph is deprecated in favor of AVAudioEngine.
- Inter-App audio is deprecated. Use Audio Gadgets for this efficiency transferring forward.
- Carbon component-based Audio Gadgets are deprecated and help shall be eradicated in a future launch.
- Legacy Core Audio HAL audio plug-ins will not be supported. Use audio server plug-ins for audio drivers transferring forward.
Audio Sharing – New Choices
- Audio sharing is suitable with AirPods (1st period or later) and PowerBeats Skilled. iPhone eight or later, iPad Skilled 12.9-inch (2nd period or later), iPad Skilled 11-inch, iPad Skilled 10.5-inch, iPad (fifth period or later), iPad Air (third period), iPad mini (fifth period), or iPod contact (seventh period or later) is required. (51331268)
AVFoundation – New Choices
- AVFoundation now helps encoding video with alpha channels using HEVC. Films encoded on this methodology are broadly supported in AVFoundation APIs, and by Safari inside web pages. Technical particulars of the format is perhaps found inside the Interoperability Profile specification. (8045917)
Books – Recognized Factors
- After upgrading to iOS 13 beta, locally-downloaded cloud objects might switch once more to iCloud. (51306790)
Books – Resolved Factors
- A predictive textual content material bar not appears unexpectedly when learning positive books. (51584308)
- Books not quits unexpectedly whereas procuring a PDF. (51108267)
- Books saved in iCloud Drive appear instantly in your Library. (51435740, 50776390)
CarPlay – Recognized Factors
- Some home show icons might present incorrectly in mild mode. (51863892)
- The storage door button will not appear inside the CarPlay Dashboard. (50275274)
CarPlay – Resolved Factors
- The map sort for navigation apps modifications dynamically between darkish and lightweight modes. (50986173)
Core Haptics – Recognized Factors
- By default, haptics are disabled when microphone recording begins. You can override this by setting the AVAudioSession property allowHapticsAndSystemSoundsDuringRecording to true sooner than activating its audio session. (25811898)
- Events — resembling audioContinuous, hapticContinuous, and audioCustom — can’t be resumed in the middle of the event; no output occurs for that event, only for subsequent events. That is relevant to playback at a specific time offset, in quest of, and resuming. (29274583)
- When audio generated by Core Haptics is carried out using an audio session class or mode that often helps Bluetooth or wired headphone output, no audio performs. (29939183, 50905288)
- CHHapticDynamicParameter conditions with nonzero relative cases which is perhaps despatched as part of a sendParameters(_:atTime:) identify on a CHHapticAdvancedPatternPlayer with the atTime parameter set to zero.zero are incorrectly utilized at first of the CHHapticPattern, instead of the anticipated nonzero relative time. This doesn’t occur on a CHHapticPatternPlayer. (46316890)
- Every vibrations generated by way of AudioServicesPlaySystemSound(_:) and vibration patterns generated by way of the user-created tap-to-vibrate UI are attenuated when compared with prior variations of iOS. (47448156)
- Parameter Curves shouldn’t supported with a CHHapticAdvancedPatternPlayer, solely a CHHapticPatternPlayer. No error is generated when a CHHapticPattern containing a Parameter Curve is handed to a CHHapticAdvancedPatternPlayer. (47891515)
- Short-term audio distortion occurs when starting a Playback class app resembling Music inside the background. For example, momentary distortion occurs for many who start the app from Administration Center whereas Core Haptics audio playback using a playAndRecord audio session is already underway. (48121467)
- Following any decompression to uncompressed floating-point samples, the entire prohibit on all audioCustom property per course of is eight megabytes. (48659023)
- A lot of overlapping Parameter Curves for the same CHHapticDynamicParameter.ID might finish in playback artifacts. (50026384)
- Making a hapticContinuous event with an attackTime of 1.zero, after which dynamically rising the assault time by 1.zero, causes inaccurate habits. The anticipated habits is the assault time should saturate at 1.zero; subsequently rising the assault on an event that already has most assault (1.zero) should have no influence. (50386282)
- The utmost interval for a hapticContinuous haptic event is 30 seconds. Events exceeding this prohibit is perhaps constructed and accepted by CHHapticPatternPlayer, nevertheless haptic playback will fade out after 30 seconds. (51322525)
Core Haptics – Resolved Factors
- The default price for audioBrightnessControl is now zero, not 1. (50310604)
Core Image – New Choices
- The init(imageURL:decisions:) and init(imageData:decisions:) initializers not help RAW mannequin 5 and earlier. Mannequin 6 and later keep supported. (50911303)
- Added new APIs for instantiating and modifying the built-in Core Image filters.
- The CICoreMLModel filter is enhanced to help fashions with an enter or output of type MLFeatureType.multiArray.
- Metallic CIKernel conditions help arguments with arbitrarily structured data.
- Metallic CIKernel conditions help returning a bunch of two × 2 pixels.
- The integer values of CIFormat symbols, resembling ARGB8, have modified to a model new set of values which is perhaps fixed all through platforms. The earlier values keep supported for backward compatibility; however, it’s best to stay away from dependancies on explicit numerical values.
Core Media – Resolved Factors
- Media corporations not quits with the message “AVFoundation error AVErrorMediaServicesWereReset -11819” when you play a low-latency HLS stream if the neighborhood hyperlink wouldn’t negotiate TCP ECN. (51690639)
Core ML – Recognized Factors
- Inside the MLRecommender model, the exclude and prohibit parameters are required, nevertheless they must be optionally out there. For default habits, transfer in an empty report for prohibit and the report of query objects for exclude. (50348777)
Gadget Administration – Recognized Factors
- After ending Shopper Enrollment, Reminders can’t be enabled for the Managed Apple ID. (48820760)
- Clients can’t accept an invitation to App and E-book Assignments. (50832260)
- MDM queries might return unmanaged data, resembling profiles and certificates put in using Apple Configurator. (50857952)
Gadget Administration – Resolved Factors
- After ending Shopper Enrollment, you aren’t prompted to reenter your Managed Apple ID credentials when viewing account particulars in Settings > Passwords & Accounts. (48605466)
- Now you’ll be able to entry the Enterprise iCloud Drive from managed apps when the managed “Open-in” restriction is enabled on a Shopper Enrollment. (51016087)
- On a Shopper Enrollment, you’ll arrange enterprise apps after eradicating after which reenrolling in MDM. (50959631)
FaceTime – Recognized Factors
- Chances are you’ll should toggle the Consideration Correction setting at least as quickly as to have the ability to disable it. (52054477)
Recordsdata – Resolved Factors
- Using Recordsdata in Schoolwork is now supported. (51588407, 51277263)
Uncover My – Recognized Factors
- When performing an movement in Uncover My that generates an e-mail, you might even see references to the Uncover My Buddies and Uncover My iPhone apps. (51123613)
- The “Notify when found” operate is at current unavailable.
- Apple Pay enjoying playing cards might keep suspended after a software exits Misplaced Mode.
- Whereas iOS & iPadOS 13 stays in beta, offline-finding performance is restricted.
Dwelling Show – Recognized Factors
- Dragging app icons from Spotlight at current has no influence. In its place, drag app icons from the Dock. (49004339)
- Some objects in Quick Movement menus have unexpectedly large icons. (50561570)
Dwelling Show – Resolved Factors
- When viewing widgets for the first time after restarting your machine, the Current Further toggles appear appropriately. (50966601)
iCloud – Recognized Factors
- Beneath positive conditions, your iCloud Drive could also be missing data after upgrading to iOS 13 beta. (51787170, 51950018) | Workaround: Get nicely deleted data on iCloud.com.
- Some paperwork will not receive in iCloud Drive. (52295165)
- The iCloud Drive half in Settings > Fundamental > iPhone Storage might inaccurately characterize the current state of data in your machine. (50362095)
- When making a model new Pages, Numbers, or Keynote doc in a shared folder, you might even see the message: “Couldn’t join with iCloud.” (50827963) | Workaround: Shut and reopen the doc.
- When manually initiating iCloud backup from Settings > iCloud Account > iCloud > iCloud Backup > Once more Up Now, the progress bar wouldn’t full. However, this does not recommend that the backup will not be full. As quickly because the textual content material beneath the progress bar modifications from “Backing Up” to “Updating iCloud,” it signifies that the backup completed. However, the iCloud sync wouldn’t full due a problem with notes syncing with iCloud. Your notes will not be up to date on iCloud compared with the notes in your machine. (51030266)
iCloud – Resolved Factors
- The content material materials of folders inside an iCloud Shared Folder could be discovered to totally different clients viewing your shared folder. (51591135)
- Pages, Numbers, and Keynote paperwork in shared folders appropriately current an error message when you try and entry them from iCloud.com. (50738067)
Keyboards – Resolved Factors
- You can disable QuickPath typing. (50989321)
Localization – Recognized Factors
- Devices set to utilize positive languages might exhibit clipped or misaligned format. (51068688)
- Devices set to utilize positive languages might present unlocalized textual content material. (47765173, 51197936, 51270878)
Location – Recognized Factors
- Some apps that receive shopper location could also be attributed large numbers of areas though just some areas had been actually acquired. (52240105)
Location – Resolved Factors
- Requesting Always authorization and receiving Provisional Always authorization will not be incorrectly delivered to the CLLocationManagerDelegate as CLAuthorizationStatus.authorizedWhenInUse. (51475789)
Mail – New Choices
- Ignore Blocked Senders can now be enabled in Settings > Mail. The blocked contacts report is shared with Messages, FaceTime, and Cellphone. (50775961)
Mail – Recognized Factors
- Chances are you’ll be unable to share an image immediately from an e-mail. In its place, forward the e-mail with attachments. (50538771)
Maps – Resolved Factors
- Route strains present appropriately when sharing a go to ETA. (50904902)
- You can navigate from an origin location that’s completely totally different than your current location when a watch working watchOS 6 beta is paired to your iPhone working iOS 13 beta. (47399367)
Messages – Recognized Factors
- If Animoji and Memoji aren’t mirroring your face as anticipated, surrender and reopen Messages. (52199654)
Music – Recognized Factors
- When reordering songs in Up Subsequent, Music might surrender unexpectedly. (51639471)
Music – Resolved Factors
- Music not appears paused though audio is collaborating in. (49926478)
- You can share or faucet album and artist hyperlinks. (49675331)
Networking – New Choices
- All URLSessionTask conditions with a GET HTTP methodology that comprise a physique now produce the error NSURLErrorDataLengthExceedsMaximum. (46025234)
Networking – Resolved Factors
- For a background-configuration URLSession, an HTTP Set-Cookie header despatched from a server behaves as anticipated. (47044416)
Networking – Deprecations
- Eradicated help for FTP and File URL schemes for Proxy Automated Configuration (PAC). HTTP and HTTPS are the one supported URL schemes for PAC. This impacts all PAC configurations along with, nevertheless not restricted to, configurations set using Settings, System Preferences, Profiles, and URLSession APIs resembling connectionProxyDictionary and CFNetworkExecuteProxyAutoConfigurationURL(_:_:_:_:). (28578280)
- The URLSession and NSURLConnection APIs not help SPDY. Servers ought to make use of HTTP 2 or HTTP 1.1. (43391641)
Notes – Recognized Factors
- Using search in Notes might produce stunning outcomes. (48238242)
Cellphone and FaceTime – Recognized Factors
- When transitioning in and out of cell service, the standing bar will not exactly replicate the current connection state. (50821677)
- When upgrading to iOS 13 beta, you might be unable to enter your SIM PIN in the middle of the setup course of. In its place, use Settings > Cellular > SIM PIN to unlock your SIM. (51593059)
Podcasts – Resolved Factors
- Transcript search is now accessible. (50425804)
- Podcast work wouldn’t overlap totally different UI elements. (50859386)
Safari and WebKit – Recognized Factors
- Keyboard shortcuts will not work when using non-English language settings. (50979111)
Show Time – Recognized Factors
- Clients can select “One other minute” various cases per day instead of solely as quickly as each time they attain the prohibit for an app. (48773803)
- Within the occasion you enable Share All through Devices, Show Time settings don’t sync with iCloud until your iOS machine is restarted. Any edits you make to your Show Time settings on that machine sooner than restarting are misplaced. (50194586)
Settings – Recognized Factors
- Chances are you’ll be unable to purchase cell data plans on iPad. (51735832, 51737229)
Sign In with Apple – Recognized Factors
- Precise Shopper standing is at current unavailable. Sign In with Apple provides a standing for model spanking new accounts nevertheless the standing might return stunning outcomes. (51765525)
Siri – Recognized Factors
- AirPods might disconnect unexpectedly when Announce Messages with Siri is enabled till music is collaborating in whereas receiving a model new message. (50322025)
- Whilst you edit an app’s intent definition file and arrange the app, modifications aren’t immediately mirrored in Shortcuts. (46645833) | Workaround: Hand over and relaunch Shortcuts after placing in a model new mannequin of the app, or assemble and run the intents extension in Xcode, concentrating on the Shortcuts app.
- The supportsOnDeviceRecognition property on a regular basis returns false the first time it’s accessed. After a few seconds, accessing it as soon as extra returns the correct price. (47822242)
- Shortcuts opened on iOS & iPadOS 13 beta are mechanically upgraded and won’t be opened on iOS 12. If a software with iOS 12 and a software with iOS 13 share an iCloud account, shortcuts might flip into unusable on the machine working iOS 12. (50873839) | Workaround: Disable iCloud Sync between devices working iOS & iPadOS 13 beta and devices working iOS 12.
- Whereas using non-English languages, asking Siri to hold out actions related to Reminders or Messages might set off the corresponding utility to surrender unexpectedly. (50952938)
- Presently, the one supported response for INSearchForMediaIntent is INSearchForMediaIntentResponseCode.continueInApp. (51010311)
- When Announce Messages with Siri is enabled, music playback could also be interrupted when a message is study. (51243455)
Siri – Resolved Factors
- Shortcuts-enabled media apps not appear to have SiriKit media help. (51010590)
- To help Announce Messages with Siri in your messaging app, add INSearchForMessagesIntentIdentifier to your notification class. (50462393)
SwiftUI – New Choices
- You can sort a NavigationView using two new sort properties: stack and doubleColumn. By default, navigation views on iPhone and Apple TV visually replicate a navigation stack, whereas on iPad and Mac, a split-view styled navigation view exhibits. (51636729)
- When using the doubleColumn sort, you’ll current two views when making a navigation view — the first is the grasp and the second is the ingredient. For example:
SwiftUI – Recognized Factors
- Return varieties for View modifier methods embrace sophisticated generic varieties. In a future launch, these methods will return simpler varieties. (46140669)
- Image conditions don’t use resizing information configured in asset catalogs. Configure the size of an image using the resizable(capInsets:resizingMode:) modifier instead. (49114577)
- A ScrollView wouldn’t on a regular basis measurement itself as anticipated for its content material materials. (49204262) | Workaround: Dimension the view that’s contained within the ScrollView by making use of the physique(width:peak:alignment:) modifier to the inside view. (49204262)
SwiftUI – Resolved Factors
- The tabItemLabel(_:) modifier — now named tabItem(_:) — now accepts @ViewBuilder closures. (51502668)
- Textual content material in previews in Xcode change to the correct look in Darkish Mode. (51486412)
Third-Get collectively Apps – Recognized Factors
- Chances are you’ll be unable to stream to a Chromecast machine. (51334673)
- WhatsApp might surrender unexpectedly when forwarding messages to a shopper who will not be inside the present contacts report. (45416129)
- WhatsApp clients might receive duplicate notifications or notifications with out content material materials. (50537131)
- Didi will not present map data. (48386075)
- Audio will not play in Instagram tales. (50433755)
- The Wells Fargo app might surrender unexpectedly when opened or all through sign-in. (51085418)
Third-Get collectively Apps – Resolved Factors
- Apps that had been unable to backup or restore data to iCloud Drive can now accomplish that as quickly as as soon as extra. (50784901)
- Gmail behaves as anticipated when you faucet the “View complete message” hyperlink. (51451630)
- Dragging and dropping an NSUserActivity-backed drag merchandise creates a model new scene.
UIKit – New Choices
- The UITableViewCell class not modifications the backgroundColor or isOpaque properties of the contentView and any of its subviews when cells flip into highlighted or chosen. In the event you’re setting an opaque backgroundColor on any subviews of the cell inside (and along with) the contentView, the seems when the cell turns into highlighted or chosen could also be affected. One of the best method to resolve any factors alongside together with your subviews is to ensure their backgroundColor is able to nil or clear, and their opaque property is faux. However, if needed you’ll override the setHighlighted(_:animated:) and setSelected(_:animated:) methods to manually change these properties in your subviews when transferring to or from the highlighted and chosen states. (13955336)
- Since iOS eight, using UISearchController with UINavigationController has required setting the definesPresentationContext property of the very best view controller to true. Failure to take motion leads to refined bugs which may be laborious to detect and debug. Starting in iOS & iPadOS 13 beta, if a view controller’s navigationItem has a non-nil searchController, when the view controller is confirmed in a navigation controller, UINavigationController mechanically items that view controller’s definesPresentationContext property to true. In the event you’re concentrating on earlier variations of iOS, set this property sooner than your search controller turns into energetic. (31338934)
- The UIRefreshControl class not immediately modifies the contentInset of its scroll view. In its place, its adjustments to the content material materials inset shall be included into the scroll view’s adjustedContentInset. The one exception is when the scroll view’s contentInsetAdjustmentBehavior is able to UIScrollView.ContentInsetAdjustmentBehavior.certainly not, whereby case the UIRefreshControl event will modify the contentInset immediately as a result of it did in earlier releases. (35866834)
- Within the occasion you implement self-sizing cells in a UITableView by overriding sizeThatFits(_:) with out using Auto Format, the height you come is interpreted as the desired peak for the contentView of the cell, and UITableViewCell mechanically supplies any further peak needed to allow room for the cell separator. Within the occasion you implement information self-sizing this style, the cell’s contentView width is assured to be appropriate as a way to use in information format calculations when sizeThatFits(_:) is named on the UITableViewCell. (39742612)
- Trait environments, resembling views and contemplate controllers, now have their traitCollection property populated with traits all through initialization. These preliminary traits characterize a prediction of the ultimate phrase traits that the trait setting will receive when it’ll get added to the hierarchy. On account of the traits which is perhaps populated all through initialization are solely a prediction, they could differ from the traits which is perhaps acquired as quickly as actually inside the hierarchy. Subsequently, when attainable it’s best to attend to hold out work that makes use of the traitCollection until the view, or view controller’s view, has moved into the hierarchy — which means window returns a non-nil price — so that you would not have to throw away any work achieved using the anticipated traits if the exact traits are completely totally different. The proper time to utilize the traitCollection is all through format, resembling inside layoutSubviews(), viewWillLayoutSubviews(), or viewDidLayoutSubviews().
- The traitCollectionDidChange(_:) methodology is simply known as when the price of a trait modifications. Importantly, on account of the trait assortment is now initialized to a prediction of the ultimate phrase traits inside the trip spot hierarchy, when the preliminary predicted traits match the ultimate phrase traits inside the hierarchy, traitCollectionDidChange(_:) will not be known as when the trait setting is added to the hierarchy. On account of traitCollectionDidChange(_:) is supposed to be an invalidation callback to tell you that various traits modified, audit your current implementations of this system, along with the UIContentContainer methodology willTransition(to:with:), for areas the place you would possibly want been relying on it to set off preliminary setup. The proper place to lazily perform work that makes use of the traitCollection is inside one in every of many layoutSubviews methods talked about above, nevertheless needless to say these format methods are known as any time format occurs so be sure you stay away from repeating work if you needn’t. (46818941)
- Now you’ll be able to enable debug logging to easily see when traitCollectionDidChange(_:) or willTransition(to:with:) is named by your self classes. Activate the logging via using the subsequent launch argument: -UITraitCollectionChangeLoggingEnabled YES. Chances are you’ll must shortly disable the Main Thread Checker whereas using this launch argument and working your app from Xcode to stay away from additional log messages for unrelated classes. (47858564)
- The UITableViewCell class’s contentView property is on a regular basis laid out edge-to-edge with adjoining gear, every on the primary and the trailing side. This streamlines the format code so builders who want the correct default offset not must align their content material materials with the content material materials view border or the format margin counting on whether or not or not there could also be an adjunct on the trailing side or not. It is best to now on a regular basis lay out their code on the format margins of the cell’s content material materials view to get the default system insets. These insets shall be adjusted mechanically based on the gear seen inside the cell to match the system’s default spacing. (48214114)
- Now you’ll be able to invoke a personalized initializer from a creation block that’s handed by way of instantiateInitialViewController(creator:) or instantiateViewController(identifier:creator:). This makes it attainable as a way to initialize view controllers with further context and arguments, whereas taking advantage of defining them in a storyboard by way of Interface Builder. A personalized controller initializer ought to identify its large.init(coder:) methodology and transfer the coder argument that it receives by way of the creation block. (48313869)
UIKit – Recognized Factors
- Specifying UIWindowScene.DestructionRequestOptions in Swift is at current unavailable. (51036709)
Voice Administration – Recognized Factors
- After you enable Voice Administration for the first time, property begin downloading inside the background. As quickly because the receive completes, you will receive a notification that Voice Administration is ready for use. (50788121)
Voice Memos – Recognized Factors
- Voice Memos synced from iCloud will not play. (51492047)
Watch – Recognized Factors
- Issues might disappear from Apple Watch after updating to iOS 13 beta in case your watch will not be working watchOS 6 beta. (50507942)
Watch – Resolved Factors
- Settings appear accurately inside the Apple Watch app for many who’ve these days reinstalled a built-in app. (51689111)
Xcode – New Choices
- CAMetalLayer is now accessible in Simulator. (45101325)
Xcode – Recognized Factors
- Donated shortcuts will not appear in Search whereas using the simulator. (50832782) | Workaround: Check out on a software with Settings > Developer > Present Newest Shortcuts enabled.
- Altering the quantity diploma in Simulator whereas a video is collaborating in in Safari mutes the audio. (51207286)
Xcode – Resolved Factors
- Calls to SKProductsRequest not fail in Simulator. (50875951)
- Swift interfaces for various new URLSession APIs are literally accessible. (50517967)
- Darkish Mode is obtainable in Simulator (50699968)
- When working your app from Xcode, you not see console errors about UIKit classes that override the traitCollection getter. (51651561)